I was nominated to the Creative Blogger Award by Missy Sparks in the Horizon
I met Missy in Rift 2014 as we were guildies. She is a gorgeous sparkling lady so I Think she named her blog accurately :P
So this award comes with a few rules;
*Thank the person that nominated you and share a link back to their blog – Thank you Missy! @_@ U know i hate to talk about myself, Huhu….
*Post 5 facts about yourself – arghh!
*Nominate 15-20 people for this award – no way José!! @_@ There will be only three…
*Let the people you nominated know, that you have nominated them – so be it, poor bastards! :P I nominate:
Poo me? :):)
*Post the rules so everyone will understand what to do – check
5 facts about myself?
- I love the Winchester Brothers. Tis the only thing I Watch on TV :D
- I trained racehorses when I was younger, had my own horses for 17 years, my own stable for 10 years and I have missed my horses since I sold my last rl horse (a black thoroughbred) So I tend to value my mounts (read horses) in VR very high and now that i can breed horses in BDO Im in heaven :D
3. Im hardcore about the environment since i was a teen so I have avoided to own cars myself. I had 2 cars years ago (when i had my own stable i had to have a car). I bicycle everywhere but im getting more lazy with age so now im planning to buy an EV aka Electric Car! That means I will only visit friends who allows me to load the batteries ;)
4. I have 2 jobs half day each and its a bit confusing
5. I live in 2 places which is also confusing. Yea my RL housing is quite complicated… Maybee that is why my vr housing is so important to me, it is my “own” safe place. Thats partly why I stayed for so long in ArcheAge, cos of my house. And thats why I stay put in Velia in Black Desert. Its my “home” :) i know im weird ;)
End of personal stuff, this is so creepy! @_@ Just get me the Award! :>
And Missy, I love to snapchat too!